The term ATSUKor 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1A Vine Court, London. E1 1JE.. Our company registration number is 7480601, in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We at atsuk work hard to ensure we are ‘easy to deal with’, you can order from us by phone, fax email, post or on-line. We take major credit ,debit and purchasing cards. We are happy to set up credit accounts, and ask that you fill in our application form, download a copy from the home page, return it to us and we will endeavour to have your account set up the same day if possible.
Please note that we can only supply laboratory chemicals to bona fide Companies who have a legitimate use for those products, and not to private individuals. We will require a written order on company headed paper the first time of ordering. This is not a Lab3 policy, it is the law and our sales staff have been instructed to refuse the supply of chemicals if there is any doubt whatsoever as to their intended use. We would ask for your co-operation on this.
Please download the Terms & Conditions of sale.